Steel Sales Co is a certified industrial flange manufacturer. These flanges are liable to the manufacturing process utilizing hardware and apparatus utilized by world-class plants. Flanges are made in carbon steel, stainless steel, and nickel compounds customized according to the client’s necessity. Steel Sales Co includes plenty of embellishments, like fasteners and pipe fittings alongside the flanges.
Product ID: SSC900
Brand: Steel Sales Co.
Manufacturer: Steel Sales Company
Model: 1/2″ NB to 48″ NB
ANSI B 16.5, ASME B 16.47 Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flange, ASTM A182 SS Weld Neck Flanges.
SS 304 Raised Face Weld Neck Flanges, ASME SA182 Stainless Steel WNRF Flanges Stockist & Exporter.
ASTM A182 / A240, Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flange Suppliers, Manufacturer, Exporter, Stockist in India.
Steel Sales Company is one of the main producer, provider, exporter of ANSI B 16.5, ASME B 16.47 Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flange, ASTM A182 SS Weld Neck Flanges, SS Raised Face Weld Neck Flanges, ASME SA182 Stainless Steel WNRF Flanges, ASTM A182/A240, Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flange in India. Compound Steel Weld Neck Flanges are welded to the base of the channel. The bore of the flanges coordinates the bore of the pipes, therefore permitting undisturbed item stream and lessens the turmoil and disintegration at the joints as well. Weld Neck Flanges are joined to one another by jolts and are joined to the channeling framework by welding or interweaving. We hold a gigantic bunch of Steel Welding Neck Flanges. This is expected to be joined to a directing system by buttwelding. It is commonly expensive because of Its long neck, anyway, it is supported for high weight applications. The neck, or center, transmits stresses to the base of the center to the divider thickness at the butt weld, giving significant fortification of the flange. Steel Welding Neck Flanges stock as indicated by ASTM A182, ASME B16.5 dimensional guidelines. These spines can be acquired by us in redid sizes and measurements regarding national and global principles.
STAINLESS STEEL 304 FLANGES SPECIFICATIONS
SS Flanges are available in different grades and standards. Some of the standard features these are made available in include
Specifications : ASTM A182 / A240, ASME SA182 / SA240
Standard: ANSI Flanges, ASME Flanges, BS Flanges, DIN Flanges, EN Flanges, etc.
Dimensions: ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47 Series A & B, MSS SP44, ASA, API-605, AWWA, Custom Drawings
Size : 1/2″ (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB)
Pressure Ratings : Class 150, Class 300, Class 400, Class 600, Class 900, Class1500, Class 2500 | PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64 etc
Equivalent Grades for 304 Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
|Grade||UNS No||Old British||Euronorm||Swedish SS||Japanese JIS|
ASME SA182 Stainless Steel 304 Weld Neck Equivalent Standards
|SS 304||1.4301||S30400||SUS 304||304S31||08Х18Н10||Z7CN18‐09||X5CrNi18-10|
Flanges are connection bolsters utilized in a pipeline to attach two significant pipelines. With the mechanical help of the flanges, a consistent equipment design can be provided to the pipeline. For supporting a more prominent mass, a heavier rib body is required. The basic quality given by the flanges is an incredible architectural strength required in the pipeline structure.
- American Standard Flanges (ANSI/ASME/AWWA)
- German Standard Flanges (DIN)
- European Standard Flanges (EN)
- Japanese Standard Flanges (JIS)
- British Standard Flanges (BS)
- MSS Standard Flanges (MSS-SP)
- Petroleum Standard Flanges (API)
- Russian Standard Flanges (GOST)
- South African Standard Flanges (SABS / SANS)
- Oil & Gas
- Petrochemical Refineries
- Pipeline Transmission
- Pulp And Paper Manufacturing
- Research & Development
- Raised Face: The concept of raised face is to establish more pressure on a smaller gasket area and thereby increase the pressure containment capability of the joint.
- Ring Type Joint: They are applied for high pressure, high-temperature application with an “initial line contact” mechanism served by the metallic ring gaskets.
- Flat Face: Mostly flat facing is applied on flanged ends, which are produced from castings or fiberglass. Flat Face flanges are never to be bolted against a raised face or any other.
- Male Female Joint: They are commonly used for high pressure and high-temperature services
- Tongue and Groove: Prominently found on flanged pump covers and valve bonnets. Also used for high temperature and high-pressure applications
- Carbon Steel Flanges
- Stainless Steel Flanges
- Duplex Flanges
- Super Duplex Flanges
- Inconel Flanges
- Hastelloy Flanges
- Monel Flanges
- Titanium Flanges
- 254 SMO Flanges
Types of Flanges
- Weld Neck Flange
- Slip-On Flange
- Socket Weld Flange
- Threaded Flange
- Lap Joint Flange
- Blind Flange
- Special Pipeline Flanges:
- Orifice Flange
- Long Weld Neck Flange
- Reducing Flange
- Expander Flange
- Nipo Flange
- Nozzle Flange
- Weldo Flange
- Spades & Ring Spacer
- Spectacle Flang
Production Of Flanges
We have world-class machinery for flanges manufacturers. We have CNC, Lathe Machines as well as punch dyes required for manufacturing of flanges. The forgings are outsourced. We have in house testing facilities like Spectro machine, PMI Machine, Mechanical test, Hardness Test, Ultrasonic Testing, Hydrostatic Testing, Pressure testing, and manual inspection of gauge. Our product range also includes pipe fittings and fasteners which are considered piping accessories for a pipeline set up. The production Raw material is subject to heat-treatment for optimum use of a dye for processes ahead. Then the flanges are made as per dimensions specified in the ANSI Standards with a hub or without the addition of the hub. Then the flanges are machined and finished and then the marking process of the flanges is done.
Steel sales Co is certified by all the renowned certificates including ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 & CE-PED 97/23/EC. We guarantee the best quality for all the fittings manufactured as they are checked in the workshop for defects in quality and technique. Our quality program is a 3 step independent department check for various factors, including Dimensional Check, Visual Inspection, and Finishing, Burr level, Leakage Test, Pressure Rating test, Chemical inspection, and Mechanical properties verification.
All the suppliers get marked with a standard format of an individual heat number. This heat number is fully detectable to our records and we keep a rigid watch to guarantee the credibility of our image isn't copied by different brands.
UNS S30400 SS Weld Neck Flanges Chemical Composition
SS WERKSTOFF NR. 1.4301 Flanges Mechanical Properties
|Grade||Tensile Strength (MPa) min||Yield Strength 0.2% Proof (MPa) min||Elongation (% in 50mm) min||Hardness|
|Rockwell B (HR B) max||Brinell (HB) max|
NOTE : OTHER SIZES AND GRADES ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Marking & Packing Of Stainless Steel 304 Weld Neck Flange
Steel Sales Pack Stainless Steel 304 Weld Neck Flange Properly And Carefully To Ensure That There Is No Damage To The Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flange During The Transit. We Pack Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flange In Wooden Boxes And Supply It All Over The World.
High-Quality Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flange – Quality Assurance!
Steel Sales Co Is One Of The Most Trusted Exporter, Supplier, Stockist & Manufacturer Of Stainless Steel Weld 304 Neck Flange. Steel Sales Co Offers High-Quality Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flange. We Inspect Our Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flange At Each Stage Of Production Process To Make Sure That The Quality Of The Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flange Is Not Compromised. They Are Examined To Confirm Their Standards And We Also Offer Third Party Inspection Of Our Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flange On Demand Of Our Clients. Steel Sales Co even Offer Test Certificates For Our Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flange.
We at Steel Sales Co. ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
- Hardness Test
- Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
- Positive Material Identification – PMI
- Flattening Test
- Micro and MacroTest
- Pitting Resistance Test
- Flaring Test
- Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
- Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
- Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
- Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
- Fumigation Certificates
- Raw Material Test Reports
- Material Traceability Records
- Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
- Heat Treatment Charts
- Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
- Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
- NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
- Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
- Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Available Grades of ANSI 16.5 Stainless Steel 304/316 Weld Neck Flanges
Get In Touch
Get in touch with us, we’ll call you back.
+91 90044 25270