Steel Sales Company manufactures Certified & Approved Industrial Pipe Fittings. Pipe Fittings can be produced and provided in Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, and Nickel Based Alloys. Our pipe fittings are just of the highest caliber and go under quality checks to ensure there are no defects. Our Pipe fittings are fabricated to ensure a tight and watertight fit.
Product ID: SSC0072
Brand: Steel Sales Co.
Manufacturer: Steel Sales Company
Stainless Steel Compression Fittings, Hastelloy Compression Fittings, Carbon Steel Compression Fittings, Super Duplex Steel Compression Fittings Manufacturer, Supplier & Exporter.
Monel Compression Fittings, Duplex Steel Compression Fittings, Inconel Compression Fittings, Titanium Compression Fittings, SMO 254 Compression Fittings Supplier, Exporter & Stockist in India.
Compression fittings are one of the most common and versatile methods of connecting metal or hard plastic tubing. Particularly useful for their extreme temperature and pressure capabilities, and their compatibility with aggressive fluids, compression fittings can be seen in systems varying from gas lines in refineries to the plumbing under your sink. Compression fittings are made from a variety of materials. Steel Sales Co Manufacturers these Compression Fitting in materials like Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Duplex Steel, Super Duplex Steel, Hastelloy, Inconel, Monel, Titanium, SMO254, etc. Compression fittings are used in a variety of applications. Compression fittings are globally used for plumbing applications for joining thin-walled pipes or two tubes together. These fittings are widely used for hot and cold water faucets, and toilet stop valves. Compression fittings should not be used with bent tubes or pipes.
Pipe Fittings are connections used to connect two pipes. The connection provides a firm bound to the pipe which ensures mechanical and structural strength to hold the equipment. It also ensures the free flow of liquid in the process. A pipe fitting is utilized in pipe frameworks to associate straight segments of tube or pipes, adjust to various sizes or shapes, and for different purposes. These fittings are utilized in plumbing to control the movement of water, gas, or fluid waste in local or business situations, inside an arrangement of pipes or tubes.
- Oil & Gas
- Paper Mills
- Research & Development
- Food & Sanitary
- Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings
- Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings
- Duplex Steel Pipe Fittings
- Super Duplex Steel Pipe Fitting
- Inconel Pipe Fittings
- Hastelloy Pipe Fittings
- Monel Pipe Fittings
- Titanium Pipe Fittings
- SS904L Pipe Fittings
- Butt Weld Fittings
- Socket Weld Fittings
Long Radius Bend
Socketweld Threaded Cap
Socketweld Threaded Coupling
Socketweld Threaded Elbow
Socketweld Threaded Nipple
Socketweld Threaded Plug
Socketweld Threaded Tee
Socketweld Threaded Union
Socket Weld Outlet
The production procedure can be partitioned independently for various sorts of fittings:
Buttweld fittings :
Buttweld fittings are delivered utilizing pipes as an essential raw material. The fittings are made into the ideal shape and size utilizing different machines and warmth treatment whenever required. Followed by that the finishes are liable to inclining to utilizing CNC Machining. That is trailed by sandblasting for completion of the fitting. The last procedure includes quality testing and stamping.
Socket weld fittings & Olets :
We essentially depend on re-appropriated administrations to manufacture socket weld fittings, because of bunches of dyes promptly accessible with our sub sellers. Notwithstanding, machining happens in the house, trailed by completing and checking for traceability of the base material.
The pipe fittings manufactured by us are organized by male and female connectors such as:
Male threaded: In male threaded, the threads are exterior, they are made to screw into the inside of a larger diameter pipe end, which has internal threading.
Female threaded: In female threaded, the threads are interior, they are made to receive male threaded fittings.
Male slip fit: A male slip fit has no threads, it is made to slip into a slightly larger female sleeve.
Female slip fit: A female slip fit also has no threads, it is made to receive a male slip fit that is slightly narrower.
Steel sales Co is certified by all renowned certificates including ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 & CE-PED 97/23/EC. We guarantee the best quality for all the Pipe Fittings manufactured as they are checked in the workshop for defects in quality and technique. Our quality program is a 3 step independent department check for various factors, including Dimensional Check, Visual Inspection, and Finishing, Burr level, Leakage Test, Pressure Rating test, Chemical inspection, and Mechanical properties verification.
Pipe fittings manufactured are marked with the standard format of SSC-Size-Material-Heat Number. This heat number is fully detectable to our records and we keep a rigid watch to guarantee the credibility of our image isn't copied by different brands.
Packaging and Shipping
Marking & Packing Of Compression Fittings
Steel Sales Pack Compression Fittings Properly And Carefully To Ensure That There Is No Damage To The Compression Fittings During The Transit. We Pack Compression Fittings In Wooden Boxes And Supply It All Over The World.
High-Quality Compression Fittings – Quality Assurance!
Steel Sales Co Is One Of The Most Trusted Exporter, Supplier, Stockist & Manufacturer Of Compression Fittings. Steel Sales Co Offers High-Quality Compression Fittings We Inspect Our Compression Fittings At Each Stage Of Production Process To Make Sure That The Quality Of The Compression Fittings Is Not Compromised. They Are Examined To Confirm Their Standards And We Also Offer Third Party Inspection Of Our Compression Fittings On Demand Of Our Clients. Steel Sales Co even Offer Test Certificates.
We at Steel Sales Co. ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
- Hardness Test
- Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
- Positive Material Identification – PMI
- Flattening Test
- Micro and MacroTest
- Pitting Resistance Test
- Flaring Test
- Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
- Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
- Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
- Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
- Fumigation Certificates
- Raw Material Test Reports
- Material Traceability Records
- Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
- Heat Treatment Charts
- Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
- Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
- NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
- Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
- Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Available Grades of ANSI 16.5 Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 304 Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 304L Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 304H Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 310 Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 310S Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 310H Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 316 Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 316L Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 316Ti Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 317 Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 317L Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 347 Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 347H Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 410 Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 430 Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 446 Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 904L Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
Our modern cycle is very complex and is isolated into a few divisions oversaw by educated industry experts. We utilize just quality crude materials that are obtained from just notable and steady merchants. We have embraced requesting quality control practices and...
- Stainless Steel Instrumentation Ferrule Fittings
- Carbon Steel Instrumentation Ferrule Fittings
- Duplex Steel Instrumentation Ferrule Fittings
- Super Duplex Steel Instrumentation Ferrule Fittings
- Hastelloy Instrumentation Ferrule Fittings
- Inconel Instrumentation Ferrule Fittings
- Monel Instrumentation Ferrule Fittings
- Titanium Instrumentation Ferrule Fittings
- SMO254 Instrumentation Ferrule Fittings