Steel Sales Co is a certified industrial flange manufacturer. These flanges are liable to the manufacturing process utilizing hardware and apparatus utilized by world-class plants. Flanges are made in carbon steel, stainless steel, and nickel compounds customized according to the client’s necessity. Steel Sales Co includes plenty of embellishments, like fasteners and pipe fittings alongside the flanges.
Product ID: SSC5011
Brand: Steel Sales Co.
Manufacturer: Steel Sales Company
Model: 1/2″NB TO 60″NB
Hastelloy Weld Neck Flanges, Hastelloy ASTM B564 Weld Neck Flanges Supplier, Manufacturer, Exporter in India.
ANSI/ASME B16.5 Hastelloy Weld Neck Flanges, ANSI/ASME Hastelloy B16.47 Weld Neck Flanges
Hastelloy C22 Weld Neck Flange Supplier, Manufacturer, Exporter in Mumbai, India.
Hastelloy C276 Weld Neck Flange, Hastelloy B2 Weld Neck Flanges Supplier in India.
Steel Sales Company is one of the biggest supplier, manufacturer, exporter of Hastelloy weld neck with different grades such as Hastelloy ASTM B564 weld neck flange, ANSI B16.5 Hastelloy weld neck flange, ASME B16.5 Hastelloy weld neck flange, ANSI Hastelloy B 16.47 weld neck flange, ASME Hastelloy B 16.47 weld neck flange, Hastelloy C22 weld neck flange, and other Hastelloy weld neck flanges in India. Hastelloy Weld Neck Flanges are joined to each other by bolts and are joined to the piping system by welding or threading. We hold a large array of Hastelloy Welding Neck Flanges stock according to ASTM B564, ANSI/ASME B16.5 dimensional standards. We guarantee that the item conveys the most extreme yield and comes surprisingly close to our customers. Our group makes items that may satisfy the different innovative perspectives. dimensionally exact and shows incredible degrees of exactness and accuracy. We guarantee that the item conveys the most extreme yield and comes quite close to our customers. The neck, or hub, transmits stresses to the base of the hub to the wall thickness at the butt weld, providing important reinforcement of the flange. They are having some great features like Fine construction, Low maintenance, Smooth finish, Corrosion resistant, High strength, Sturdy construction, and more. Hastelloy C276 weld neck Flanges are found in silicon – chromium steels, in chromium steels of high nickel – content, in chromium – tungsten steels, and in the high – chromium steels, the last-mentioned being called stainless steel. When liquid quenching is impractical (because of the danger of cracking or distortion, or because of cost), various low – carbon nickel or nickel – molybdenum steels such as these Hastelloy C22 Weld Neck Flanges in the normalized – and – tempered condition can be used for low – temperature service. These Hastelloy Weld Neck Flanges can be obtained by us in customized sizes and dimensions with respect to national and international standards.
Flanges are connection bolsters utilized in a pipeline to attach two significant pipelines. With the mechanical help of the flanges, a consistent equipment design can be provided to the pipeline. For supporting a more prominent mass, a heavier rib body is required. The basic quality given by the flanges is an incredible architectural strength required in the pipeline structure.
- American Standard Flanges (ANSI/ASME/AWWA)
- German Standard Flanges (DIN)
- European Standard Flanges (EN)
- Japanese Standard Flanges (JIS)
- British Standard Flanges (BS)
- MSS Standard Flanges (MSS-SP)
- Petroleum Standard Flanges (API)
- Russian Standard Flanges (GOST)
- South African Standard Flanges (SABS / SANS)
- Oil & Gas
- Petrochemical Refineries
- Pipeline Transmission
- Pulp And Paper Manufacturing
- Research & Development
- Raised Face: The concept of raised face is to establish more pressure on a smaller gasket area and thereby increase the pressure containment capability of the joint.
- Ring Type Joint: They are applied for high pressure, high-temperature application with an “initial line contact” mechanism served by the metallic ring gaskets.
- Flat Face: Mostly flat facing is applied on flanged ends, which are produced from castings or fiberglass. Flat Face flanges are never to be bolted against a raised face or any other.
- Male Female Joint: They are commonly used for high pressure and high-temperature services
- Tongue and Groove: Prominently found on flanged pump covers and valve bonnets. Also used for high temperature and high-pressure applications
- Carbon Steel Flanges
- Stainless Steel Flanges
- Duplex Flanges
- Super Duplex Flanges
- Inconel Flanges
- Hastelloy Flanges
- Monel Flanges
- Titanium Flanges
- 254 SMO Flanges
Types of Flanges
- Weld Neck Flange
- Slip-On Flange
- Socket Weld Flange
- Threaded Flange
- Lap Joint Flange
- Blind Flange
- Special Pipeline Flanges:
- Orifice Flange
- Long Weld Neck Flange
- Reducing Flange
- Expander Flange
- Nipo Flange
- Nozzle Flange
- Weldo Flange
- Spades & Ring Spacer
- Spectacle Flang
Production Of Flanges
We have world-class machinery for flanges manufacturers. We have CNC, Lathe Machines as well as punch dyes required for manufacturing of flanges. The forgings are outsourced. We have in house testing facilities like Spectro machine, PMI Machine, Mechanical test, Hardness Test, Ultrasonic Testing, Hydrostatic Testing, Pressure testing, and manual inspection of gauge. Our product range also includes pipe fittings and fasteners which are considered piping accessories for a pipeline set up. The production Raw material is subject to heat-treatment for optimum use of a dye for processes ahead. Then the flanges are made as per dimensions specified in the ANSI Standards with a hub or without the addition of the hub. Then the flanges are machined and finished and then the marking process of the flanges is done.
Steel sales Co is certified by all the renowned certificates including ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 & CE-PED 97/23/EC. We guarantee the best quality for all the fittings manufactured as they are checked in the workshop for defects in quality and technique. Our quality program is a 3 step independent department check for various factors, including Dimensional Check, Visual Inspection, and Finishing, Burr level, Leakage Test, Pressure Rating test, Chemical inspection, and Mechanical properties verification.
All the suppliers get marked with a standard format of an individual heat number. This heat number is fully detectable to our records and we keep a rigid watch to guarantee the credibility of our image isn't copied by different brands.
Standard Specification For Hastelloy ASTM B564 Weld Neck Flanges
Dimensions : ANSI/ASME B16.5, B 16.47 Series A & B, B16.48, BS4504, BS 10, EN-1092, DIN, etc.
Standard : ANSI Flanges, ASME Flanges, BS Flanges, DIN Flanges, EN Flanges, etc.
Size : 1/2?NB TO 60?NB
Class / Pressure : c
Flange Face Type : Flate Face (FF), Raised Face (RF), Ring Type Joint (RTJ)
Grades : Hastelloy C276, C22, C4, C2000, B2, B3, X Flanges
Hastelloy Flange Standards / Types And Pressure Class
|ASME/ANSI B 16.5||Welding Neck Flange, Slip-on Flange, Blind Flange, High Hub Blind Flange, Socket Weld Flange, Lap Joint Flange, Threaded Flange, Ring Type Joint Flange|
|PRESSURE CLASS||150, 300, 400, 600, 900, 1500, 2500|
|ASME/ANSI B 16.47||Welding Neck Flange, Blind Flange [Series A & B]|
|PRESSURE CLASS||75, 150, 300, 400, 600, 900|
|ASME/ANSI B 16.36||Welding Neck Flange, Slip-on Flange, Threaded Flange|
|PRESSURE CLASS||300, 400, 600, 900, 1500, 2500|
|BS 4504 SEC 3.1||Welding Neck Flange, Hubbed Slip-on Flange, Hubbed Threaded Flange, Lapped Pipe End Flange, Plate Flange, Loose Plate Flange, Loose Plate With Weld Neck Flange, Blank Flange|
|PRESSURE CLASS||PN 2.5 TO PN 40|
|BS 4504[PART 1]||Welding Neck Flange, Hubbed Slip-On Hubbed Threaded, Plate Flange, Loose Plate With Weld-On Plate Collar, Blank Flange|
|PRESSURE CLASS||PN 2.5 TO PN 400|
|BS 1560 BOSS||Welding Neck Flange, Socket Welding Flange, Slip-On Flange, Blind Flange, Screwed Boss Flange, Lapped Flange|
|PRESSURE CLASS||150, 300, 400, 600, 900, 1500, 2500|
|BS10||Welding Neck Flange, Plate Slip-On Flange, Screwed Boss Flange, Slip-On Boss Flange, Blind Flange|
|TABLE||D, E, F, H|
|DIN FLANGES||DIN 2527, 2566, 2573, 2576, 2641,2642, 2655, 2656, 2627, 2628, 2629, 2631, 2632, 2633, 2634, 2635, 2636, 2637,2638, 2673|
|PRESSURE CLASS||PN 6 TO PN 100|
ASME SB564 Hastelloy Weld Neck Flanges Equivalent Grades
|Hastelloy C276||2.4819||N10276||NW 0276||??65???||NiMo16Cr15W||??760|
|Hastelloy C22||2.4602||N06022||NW 6022||–||NiCr21Mo14W||–|
Chemical Composition of Grade Hastelloy Weld Neck Flanges
|C276||0.010 max||1.00 max||0.08 max||0.03 max||2.50 max||50.99 min*||14.50 – 16.50||4.00 – 7.00||15.00 – 17.00||0.04 max|
|C22||0.010 max||0.50 max||0.08 max||0.02 max||2.50 max||50.015 min*||20.00 – 22.50||2.00 – 6.00||12.50 – 14.50||0.02 max|
|B2||0.02 max||1.0 max||0.1 max||0.03 max||1.0 max||Bal||1.0 max||2.0 max||26 – 30||0.04 max|
Mechanical Properties of ASTM B564 Hastelloy Weld Neck Plate Flanges
|Element||Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|Hastelloy C276||8.89 g/cm3||1370 °C (2500 °F)||Psi – 1,15,000 , MPa – 790||Psi – 52,000 , MPa – 355||40 %|
|Hastelloy C22||8.69 g/cm3||1399 °C (2550 °F)||Psi – 1,00,000 , MPa – 690||Psi – 45000 , MPa – 310||45 %|
|Hastelloy B2||9.2 g/cm3||1370 °C (2500 ºF )||Psi – 1,10,000 , MPa – 760||Psi – 51000 , MPa – 350||40 %|
Marking & Packing Of Hastelloy Weld Neck Flanges
Steel Sales Pack Hastelloy Weld Neck Flanges Properly And Carefully To Ensure That There Is No Damage To The Hastelloy Weld Neck Flanges During The Transit. We Pack Hastelloy Steel round bars & wires In Wooden Boxes And Supply It All Over The World.
High-Quality Hastelloy Weld Neck Flanges – Quality Assurance!
Steel Sales Co Is One Of The Most Trusted Exporter, Supplier, Stockist & Manufacturer Of Hastelloy Flanges. Steel Sales Co Offers High-Quality Hastelloy Steel Flanges. We Inspect Our Hastelloy Weld Neck Flanges At Each Stage Of Production Process To Make Sure That The Quality Of The Hastelloy Weld Neck Flanges Is Not Compromised. They Are Examined To Confirm Their Standards And We Also Offer Third Party Inspection Of Our Hastelloy Weld Neck Flanges On Demand Of Our Clients. Steel Sales Co even Offer Test Certificates For Our Hastelloy Weld Neck Flange.
We at Steel Sales Co. ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
- Hardness Test
- Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
- Positive Material Identification – PMI
- Flattening Test
- Micro and MacroTest
- Pitting Resistance Test
- Flaring Test
- Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
- Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
- Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
- Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
- Fumigation Certificates
- Raw Material Test Reports
- Material Traceability Records
- Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
- Heat Treatment Charts
- Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
- Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
- NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
- Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
- Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Available Grades of ANSI 16.5 Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 304 Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 304L Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 304H Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 310 Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 310S Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 310H Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 316 Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 316L Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 316Ti Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 317 Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 317L Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 347 Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 347H Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 410 Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 430 Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 446 Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 904L Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
Duplex From Special Piping Materials Duplex treated steel is an exceptionally valuable metal that is utilized the world over. It gets its name from the way that it comprises two distinct evaluations of metal. Basically, Duplex is a Fe-Ni-Cr compound that has a...