Steel Sales Co is a certified industrial flange manufacturer. These flanges are liable to the manufacturing process utilizing hardware and apparatus utilized by world-class plants. Flanges are made in carbon steel, stainless steel, and nickel compounds customized according to the client’s necessity. Steel Sales Co includes plenty of embellishments, like fasteners and pipe fittings alongside the flanges.
Product ID: SSC4031
Brand: Steel Sales Co.
Manufacturer: Steel Sales Company
Model: 1/8″ NB TO 24″ NB
Super duplex Steel Socket Weld Flanges, ANSI/ ASME B16.5 B16.5 Super duplex Steel Socket Weld Flanges, Socket Weld Plate Flanges Supplier in Mumbai, India.
ASTM A182/ ASME SA182 Super duplex Steel Socket Weld Flanges, Socket Weld Pipe Flanges Manufacturer.
Duplex UNS S32750 Socket Weld Flanges, Super duplex Steel S32760 Socket Weld Flanges Supplier in Mumbai, India.
Super Duplex Steel Werkstoff No 1.4462 Socket Weld Flanges, Duplex 2507 Socket Weld Flanges Exporter in India.
Steel Sales Company is one of the biggest supplier, manufacturer, exporter of Super Duplex Steel Socket Weld Flanges, Duplex UNS S32750 Socket Weld Plate Flanges, Super Duplex Steel S32760 Socket Weld Pipe Flanges, Super Duplex Steel Werkstoff No 1.4462 304 Socket Weld Flanges in India. Our Super Duplex Steel Socket Weld Flanges are oxidation resistant and promote better weldability and fabricability. Socket Weld Flanges were industrialized for use on minor sizes of superior pressure piping. By methods for an inside weld, attachment weld spines are sturdier and have preferable weariness control over twofold welding a slip-on flange. Our offered go is broadly refreshing for their dimensional exactness and tough development, and our range can be profited in various specifications. These spines are entirely strong and convey solid development. The addition of molybdenum and slightly higher nickel content make Super duplex Steel S32760 Socket Weld Flanges suitable for architectural applications in severe settings, from polluted marine environments to areas with sub-zero temperatures. Super Duplex Steel UNS 32760 Socket Weld Flanges also offer higher creep, stress – to – rupture and tensile strength at elevated temperatures, excellent corrosion resistance and strength properties, and they are well suited for fabricated or formed applications. We offer ANSI B16.5 Raised Face socket weld flanges and ANSI B16.5 Flat Face Socket weld Flanges are manufactured at our facility to companies in various industries including petrochemical plants, power generation, shipbuilding, pharmaceutical plants, wastewater treatment plants, oil refineries, paper mills etc. Steel Sales Company Socket weld rib is like the slip-on flange in the plot, however, the drag is counter-exhausted to acknowledge pipe. Attachment welding pipe flanges are Mostly utilized on littler sizes of high weight pipes. ASME B16.5 Socket weld flanges are generally utilized in high weight frameworks, for example, pressure-driven gear and steam lines. ASME SA182 Super Duplex Steel Socket Pipe Flanges and alloy socket weld pipe flanges available in various class such as 150#, 300#, 600#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#, PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64 etc. Super Duplex Steel Socket-weld flanges were initially developed for use on small-size high-pressure piping. Socket-Weld Flanges has a female socket in which the pipe is fitted. Fillet welding is done from outside on the pipe. These ASTM A182 Super Duplex Steel Socket Weld Flanges can be obtained by us in customized sizes and dimensions with respect to national and international standards.
Flanges are connection bolsters utilized in a pipeline to attach two significant pipelines. With the mechanical help of the flanges, a consistent equipment design can be provided to the pipeline. For supporting a more prominent mass, a heavier rib body is required. The basic quality given by the flanges is an incredible architectural strength required in the pipeline structure.
- American Standard Flanges (ANSI/ASME/AWWA)
- German Standard Flanges (DIN)
- European Standard Flanges (EN)
- Japanese Standard Flanges (JIS)
- British Standard Flanges (BS)
- MSS Standard Flanges (MSS-SP)
- Petroleum Standard Flanges (API)
- Russian Standard Flanges (GOST)
- South African Standard Flanges (SABS / SANS)
- Oil & Gas
- Petrochemical Refineries
- Pipeline Transmission
- Pulp And Paper Manufacturing
- Research & Development
- Raised Face: The concept of raised face is to establish more pressure on a smaller gasket area and thereby increase the pressure containment capability of the joint.
- Ring Type Joint: They are applied for high pressure, high-temperature application with an “initial line contact” mechanism served by the metallic ring gaskets.
- Flat Face: Mostly flat facing is applied on flanged ends, which are produced from castings or fiberglass. Flat Face flanges are never to be bolted against a raised face or any other.
- Male Female Joint: They are commonly used for high pressure and high-temperature services
- Tongue and Groove: Prominently found on flanged pump covers and valve bonnets. Also used for high temperature and high-pressure applications
- Carbon Steel Flanges
- Stainless Steel Flanges
- Duplex Flanges
- Super Duplex Flanges
- Inconel Flanges
- Hastelloy Flanges
- Monel Flanges
- Titanium Flanges
- 254 SMO Flanges
Types of Flanges
- Weld Neck Flange
- Slip-On Flange
- Socket Weld Flange
- Threaded Flange
- Lap Joint Flange
- Blind Flange
- Special Pipeline Flanges:
- Orifice Flange
- Long Weld Neck Flange
- Reducing Flange
- Expander Flange
- Nipo Flange
- Nozzle Flange
- Weldo Flange
- Spades & Ring Spacer
- Spectacle Flang
Production Of Flanges
We have world-class machinery for flanges manufacturers. We have CNC, Lathe Machines as well as punch dyes required for manufacturing of flanges. The forgings are outsourced. We have in house testing facilities like Spectro machine, PMI Machine, Mechanical test, Hardness Test, Ultrasonic Testing, Hydrostatic Testing, Pressure testing, and manual inspection of gauge. Our product range also includes pipe fittings and fasteners which are considered piping accessories for a pipeline set up. The production Raw material is subject to heat-treatment for optimum use of a dye for processes ahead. Then the flanges are made as per dimensions specified in the ANSI Standards with a hub or without the addition of the hub. Then the flanges are machined and finished and then the marking process of the flanges is done.
Steel sales Co is certified by all the renowned certificates including ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 & CE-PED 97/23/EC. We guarantee the best quality for all the fittings manufactured as they are checked in the workshop for defects in quality and technique. Our quality program is a 3 step independent department check for various factors, including Dimensional Check, Visual Inspection, and Finishing, Burr level, Leakage Test, Pressure Rating test, Chemical inspection, and Mechanical properties verification.
All the suppliers get marked with a standard format of an individual heat number. This heat number is fully detectable to our records and we keep a rigid watch to guarantee the credibility of our image isn't copied by different brands.
Super Duplex Steel S32750 Socket Weld Flanges Specification
|Specifications||:||ASTM A182 / ASME SA182|
|Size||:||1/8″ NB TO 24″ NB|
|Standards||:||ANSI/ASME B16.5, B 16.47 Series A & B, B16.48, BS4504, BS 10, EN-1092, DIN, etc.|
|Class / Pressure||:||150#, 300#, 600#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#, PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64 etc.|
|Standard||:||ANSI Flanges, ASME Flanges, BS Flanges, DIN Flanges, EN Flanges, etc.|
|Grades||:||S32750 / S32760 / S32950|
Super Duplex Steel S32750 / S32760 Socket Weld Flanges Chemical Composition
|S32750||0.030 max||1.20 max||0.80 max||0.035 max||0.020 max||24.00 – 26.00||3.00 – 5.00||6.00 – 8.00||0.24 – 0.32||58.095 min|
|S32760||0.05 max||1.00 max||1.00 max||0.030 max||0.010 max||24.00 – 26.00||3.00 – 4.00||6.00 – 8.00||0.20 – 0.30||57.61 min|
Super Duplex Steel S32750 / S32760 Socket Weld Flanges Mechanical Properties
|Grades||Density (g/cm 3)||Density (lb/in 3)||Melting Point (°C)||Melting Point (°F)|
|S32750 / S32760||7.8||0.281||1350||2460|
Equivalent Grades for S32750 / S32760 Super Duplex Steel Socket Weld Flanges
|Super Duplex 2507||1.4410||S32750 / S32760|
Packaging and Shipping
Marking & Packing Of Super Duplex Steel Socket Weld Flanges
Steel Sales Pack Super Duplex Steel Socket Weld Flanges Properly And Carefully To Ensure That There Is No Damage To The Super Duplex Steel Socket Weld Flanges During The Transit. We Pack Super Duplex Steel Socket Weld Flanges In Wooden Boxes And Supply It All Over The World.
High-Quality Super Duplex Steel Socket Weld Flanges – Quality Assurance!
Steel Sales Co Is One Of The Most Trusted Exporter, Supplier, Stockist & Manufacturer Of Super Duplex Steel Socket Weld Flanges. Steel Sales Co Offers High-Quality Super Duplex Steel Socket Weld Flanges We Inspect Our Super Duplex Steel Socket Weld Flanges At Each Stage Of Production Process To Make Sure That The Quality Of The Super Duplex Steel Socket Weld Flanges Is Not Compromised. They Are Examined To Confirm Their Standards And We Also Offer Third Party Inspection Of Our Super Duplex Steel Socket Weld Flanges On Demand Of Our Clients. Steel Sales Co even Offer Test Certificates.
We at Steel Sales Co. ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
- Hardness Test
- Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
- Positive Material Identification – PMI
- Flattening Test
- Micro and MacroTest
- Pitting Resistance Test
- Flaring Test
- Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
- Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
- Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
- Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
- Fumigation Certificates
- Raw Material Test Reports
- Material Traceability Records
- Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
- Heat Treatment Charts
- Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
- Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
- NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
- Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
- Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Available Grades of ANSI 16.5 Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 304 Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 304L Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 304H Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 310 Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 310S Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 310H Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 316 Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 316L Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 316Ti Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 317 Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 317L Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 347 Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 347H Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 410 Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 430 Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 446 Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- 904L Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges
Carbon Steel and stainless steel are the two metals that are utilized in a wide cluster of business and customer applications. The fundamental contrast between the two is in the segments that are added to the steel to make it valuable for its planned purposes. Because...