Steel Sales Co is a certified industrial flange manufacturer. These flanges are liable to the manufacturing process utilizing hardware and apparatus utilized by world-class plants. Flanges are made in carbon steel, stainless steel, and nickel compounds customized according to the client’s necessity. Steel Sales Co includes plenty of embellishments, like fasteners and pipe fittings alongside the flanges.
Product ID: SSC0061
Brand: Steel Sales Co.
Manufacturer: Steel Sales Company
Model: ½” (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB)
Expander Flange Manufacturers in India / ASME B16.5 / B16.47 Expander Flanges Suppliers in India.
ANSI B16.5 Class 150 Expander Flange, Expander Flange ASTM A105 300 LBS, 600 LBS, 900 LBS, 1500 LBS, 2500 LBS in Supplier India.
ANSI B16.5 F1, F5, F9, F11, F12, F22, F91 Expander Flange Stockist in Mumbai.
ASME B16.36 Expander Flanges, DIN Flanges, DIN 2573 Flanges, DIN 2576, 2502, 2503, 2543, 2631, 2632, 2633, 2634, 2635, 2527, 2565, 2566, 2641, 2642, PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40 manufacturers, suppliers, exporters.
Steel Sales Company is leading Manufacturers, Suppliers, & Exporters of Expander Flange, Expander Raised Face Flange, Expander Weld Neck Flange, Flat Faced Expander Flange, ASME B16.47/ANSI B16.5 Expander Flange, Expander Plate Flange, Series A & B Expander Flange, Expander Forged Flange, MSS SP-44 Expander Flange, DIN86029 PN10 Expander Flange, Class 150, 300, 600, 900, 1500 Expander Flange Dimensions. We offer Expander Flange in various material like Copper Expander Flange, Brass Expander Flange, Copper Nickel Expander Flange, Inconel Expander Flange, Monel Expander Flange, Hastelloy Expander Flange, Aluminium Expander Flange, Super Duplex Expander Flange, Carbon Steel Expander Flange, Nickel Expander Flange, Duplex Expander Flange, Alloy 20 Expander Flange, Incoloy Expander Flange, in all standard in which the common world standards include ASA/ ANSI/ ASME, PN/ DIN, JIS/ KS. An expander flange, abbreviated as EXPF, is similar to a weld neck flange but with the hub expanding to a larger size (one or two sizes). If you have limited space or just need to connect to a larger pipe size, it provides a convenient way for equipment, pumps and valves. It can replace the use of a flange and reducer. The expander flange can replace the use of a flange and reducer. The Pressure ratings and dimensions are in accordance with ANSI/ASME B16.5. This flange has a raised face. The expander flange can be used to connect pipe to pumps, compressors and Valves. Expander Flanges is a Welding Neck pipe flange where the ostensible size of the non-flanged end is bigger than the ostensible size of the flanged end. They can be utilized to change the size of a funnel run. These are normally used to build the line size to the first or second bigger size. Expander flanges are compact size saves space when compared to a reducer-welding neck flange. API Expander Flange can be assembled and disassembled easily with Pipes. Ansi B16.5 Expander Flanges can be forged or plate. Expander Flange can be used to change the size of a pipe run. An Expander Flange slides directly over the pipe and is most commonly used with stub end fittings. A pipe is usually welded to the Expander Flange and is free to rotate around the stub end. Only one butt-weld is needed to install the expander flange. It is very cost-effective and competitively priced. We have increased an enormous client base in India and Abroad through our quality items, just as administrations. We offer Expander Flanges in customized size and thickness as per customer requirement
Flanges are connection bolsters utilized in a pipeline to attach two significant pipelines. With the mechanical help of the flanges, a consistent equipment design can be provided to the pipeline. For supporting a more prominent mass, a heavier rib body is required. The basic quality given by the flanges is an incredible architectural strength required in the pipeline structure.
- American Standard Flanges (ANSI/ASME/AWWA)
- German Standard Flanges (DIN)
- European Standard Flanges (EN)
- Japanese Standard Flanges (JIS)
- British Standard Flanges (BS)
- MSS Standard Flanges (MSS-SP)
- Petroleum Standard Flanges (API)
- Russian Standard Flanges (GOST)
- South African Standard Flanges (SABS / SANS)
- Oil & Gas
- Petrochemical Refineries
- Pipeline Transmission
- Pulp And Paper Manufacturing
- Research & Development
- Raised Face: The concept of raised face is to establish more pressure on a smaller gasket area and thereby increase the pressure containment capability of the joint.
- Ring Type Joint: They are applied for high pressure, high-temperature application with an “initial line contact” mechanism served by the metallic ring gaskets.
- Flat Face: Mostly flat facing is applied on flanged ends, which are produced from castings or fiberglass. Flat Face flanges are never to be bolted against a raised face or any other.
- Male Female Joint: They are commonly used for high pressure and high-temperature services
- Tongue and Groove: Prominently found on flanged pump covers and valve bonnets. Also used for high temperature and high-pressure applications
- Carbon Steel Flanges
- Stainless Steel Flanges
- Duplex Flanges
- Super Duplex Flanges
- Inconel Flanges
- Hastelloy Flanges
- Monel Flanges
- Titanium Flanges
- 254 SMO Flanges
Types of Flanges
- Weld Neck Flange
- Slip-On Flange
- Socket Weld Flange
- Threaded Flange
- Lap Joint Flange
- Blind Flange
- Special Pipeline Flanges:
- Orifice Flange
- Long Weld Neck Flange
- Reducing Flange
- Expander Flange
- Nipo Flange
- Nozzle Flange
- Weldo Flange
- Spades & Ring Spacer
- Spectacle Flang
Production Of Flanges
We have world-class machinery for flanges manufacturers. We have CNC, Lathe Machines as well as punch dyes required for manufacturing of flanges. The forgings are outsourced. We have in house testing facilities like Spectro machine, PMI Machine, Mechanical test, Hardness Test, Ultrasonic Testing, Hydrostatic Testing, Pressure testing, and manual inspection of gauge. Our product range also includes pipe fittings and fasteners which are considered piping accessories for a pipeline set up. The production Raw material is subject to heat-treatment for optimum use of a dye for processes ahead. Then the flanges are made as per dimensions specified in the ANSI Standards with a hub or without the addition of the hub. Then the flanges are machined and finished and then the marking process of the flanges is done.
Steel sales Co is certified by all the renowned certificates including ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 & CE-PED 97/23/EC. We guarantee the best quality for all the fittings manufactured as they are checked in the workshop for defects in quality and technique. Our quality program is a 3 step independent department check for various factors, including Dimensional Check, Visual Inspection, and Finishing, Burr level, Leakage Test, Pressure Rating test, Chemical inspection, and Mechanical properties verification.
All the suppliers get marked with a standard format of an individual heat number. This heat number is fully detectable to our records and we keep a rigid watch to guarantee the credibility of our image isn't copied by different brands.
STANDARD SPECIFICATIONS OF EXPANDER FLANGE
- Type Expander Flange
- Size ½” (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB)
- Class 150 LBS, 300 LBS, 600 LBS, 900 LBS, 1500 LBS, 2500 LBS, DIN Standard ND-6,10, 16, 25, 40 Etc.
- DIN DIN2527, DIN2566, DIN2573, DIN2576, DIN2641, DIN2642, DIN2655, DIN2656, DIN2627, DIN2628, DIN2629, DIN 2631, DIN2632, DIN2633, DIN2634, DIN2635, DIN2636, DIN2637, DIN2638, DIN2673
- BS BS4504 , BS4504, BS1560, BS10
- In Form SORF, WNRF, BLRF, SWRF, LAP Joint, Threaded, Reducing, Spectacle, etc
- Specialize As per drawing
- Standard ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, ANSI B16.36, ANSI B16.48, BS 4504, EN1092, UNI 2277/2278, DIN, JIS, SABS1123, GOST-12820
- Coating/Surface Treatment Anti-rust Paint, Oil Black Paint, Yellow Transparent, Zinc Plated, Cold and Hot Dip Galvanized
- Connection Type Ring Type Joint, Lap-Joint Face, Raised Face, Flat Face, Large Male-Female, Small Male-Female, Large, Tongue & Groove, Small Tongue & Groove
- Flange Face Type Flat Face (FF), Raised Face (RF), Ring Joint (RJT)
- Dimensions ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47 Series A & B, MSS SP44, ASA, API-605, AWWA, Custom Drawings
- Packing No Fumigate or Fumigate Plywood/Wood Pallet or Case
- Usage/Applications Oil Field, Offshore, Water System, Shipbuilding, Natural Gas, Electric Power, Pipe Projects, etc.
MATERIALS, STANDARDS, & GRADES OF EXPANDER FLANGE
- Stainless Steel Expander Flange ASTM A 182, A 240 F 304, 304L, 304H, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 310, 310S, 321, 321H, 317, 347, 347H,904L
- Duplex Steel Expander Flange ASTM / ASME A/SA 182 F 44, F 45, F51, F 53, F 55, F 60, F 61
- Super Duplex Expander Flange ASTM / ASME A/SA 182 F 44, F 45, F51, F 53, F 55, F 60, F 61
- Nickel Alloys Expander Flange ASTM SB564, SB160, SB472, SB162 – Nickel 200 (UNS No. N02200), Nickel 201 (UNS No. N02201), Monel 400 (UNS No. N04400), Monel 500 (UNS No. N05500), Inconel 800 (UNS No. N08800), Inconel 825 (UNS No. N08825), Inconel 600 (UNS No. N06600), Inconel 625 (UNS No. N06625), Inconel 601 (UNS No. N06601), Hastelloy C 276 (UNS No. N10276), Alloy 20 (UNS No. N08020)
- Copper Alloys Expander Flange ASTM SB 61 , SB62 , SB151 , SB152 – UNS No. C 70600 (Cu-Ni 90/10), C 71500 (Cu-Ni 70/30), UNS No. C 10100, 10200, 10300, 10800, 12000, 12200
- Alloys Expander Flange ALLOY 20, ALLOY C, ALLOY C276, ALLOY B2
- Low-Temperature Steel Expander Flange ASTM A350 LF2, LF3, LF6
- High Yield Expander Flange ASTM A694 F42, F52, F60, F65, F70
- Carbon Steel Expander Flange ASTM / ASME A/SA 105 ASTM / ASME A 350 , ASTM A 181 LF 2 / A516 Gr.70 A36, A694 F42, F46, F52, F60, F65, F706
- Alloy Steel Expander Flange ASTM / ASME A/SA 182 & A 387 F1, F5, F9, F11, F12, F22, F91
Packaging and Shipping
Marking & Packing Of Expander Flange
Steel Sales Pack Expander Flange Properly And Carefully To Ensure That There Is No Damage To The Expander Flange During The Transit. We Pack Expander Flange In Wooden Boxes And Supply It All Over The World.
Steel Sales Co Is One Of The Most Trusted Exporter, Supplier, Stockist & Manufacturer Of Expander Flange. Steel Sales Co Offers High-Quality Expander Flange We Inspect Our Expander Flange At Each Stage Of Production Process To Make Sure That The Quality Of The Expander Flange Is Not Compromised. They Are Examined To Confirm Their Standards And We Also Offer Third Party Inspection Of Our Expander Flange On Demand Of Our Clients. Steel Sales Co even Offer Test Certificates.
We at Steel Sales Co. ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
- Hardness Test
- Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
- Positive Material Identification – PMI
- Flattening Test
- Micro and MacroTest
- Pitting Resistance Test
- Flaring Test
- Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
- Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
- Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
- Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
- Fumigation Certificates
- Raw Material Test Reports
- Material Traceability Records
- Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
- Heat Treatment Charts
- Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
- Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
- NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
- Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
- Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Our modern cycle is very complex and is isolated into a few divisions oversaw by educated industry experts. We utilize just quality crude materials that are obtained from just notable and steady merchants. We have embraced requesting quality control practices and...